SEARCH THIS SITE
Welcome to Happy Acres!
Hi, I'm Dave and thanks for visiting. I garden in Zone 6b in southern Indiana, and I blog here about gardening, nature and food.
Happy Acres Weather Station
- Dave @ HappyAcres on Deep Purple Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap
- Dennis Ross on Deep Purple Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap
- Sue Garrett on Harvest Monday March 27, 2023
- Steve Richards on Harvest Monday March 27, 2023
- Li Ann on Harvest Monday March 27, 2023
- Steve Richards on Harvest Monday Mar 20, 2023
- Dave @ HappyAcres on Harvest Monday Mar 20, 2023
- Asian greens
- cold frame
- hot peppers
- Monday Recap
- pole beans
- sweet potatoes
- winter squash
SOME OF THE BLOGS I FOLLOW
- A Little Bit Of Sunshine
- Annie’s Kitchen Garden
- Bloom Bake Create
- Cold Hands Warm Earth
- Daphne's Dandelions
- Dave's Square Foot Garden
- Eight Gate Farm – New Hampshire
- From Seed To Table
- Garden to Wok
- Good To Grow
- Growing Vegetables Throwing Shade
- Homestead Pirate
- Kentucky Fried Garden
- Mark's Veg Plot
- Mike's Bean Patch
- Our Plot at Green Lane Allotments
- Rainbow Chard
- Seeding the Good Life
- Shawn Ann's Home and Garden
- Suburban Tomato
- The Gardening Me
Very pretty. I always have trouble getting them to sit still long enough for me to take photos. I need a long range telephoto I think to do that.
What a gorgeous photo!
Stunning shot! Now this is the sort of Royalty I don’t mind dropping in for a visit! The other sort would probably notice I’m a bit behind on dusting 😛
What a shot! I’m totally impressed, Villager. 🙂
Thanks for sharing this beauty.
What a beautiful picture of a reigning monarch!