SEARCH THIS SITE
Welcome to Happy Acres!
Hi, I'm Dave and thanks for visiting. I garden in Zone 6b in southern Indiana, and I blog here about gardening, nature and food.
Happy Acres Weather Station
- Dave @ HappyAcres on Deep Purple Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap
- Dennis Ross on Deep Purple Lavender Goat’s Milk Soap
- Sue Garrett on Harvest Monday March 27, 2023
- Steve Richards on Harvest Monday March 27, 2023
- Li Ann on Harvest Monday March 27, 2023
- Steve Richards on Harvest Monday Mar 20, 2023
- Dave @ HappyAcres on Harvest Monday Mar 20, 2023
- Asian greens
- cold frame
- hot peppers
- Monday Recap
- pole beans
- sweet potatoes
- winter squash
SOME OF THE BLOGS I FOLLOW
- A Little Bit Of Sunshine
- Annie’s Kitchen Garden
- Bloom Bake Create
- Cold Hands Warm Earth
- Daphne's Dandelions
- Dave's Square Foot Garden
- Eight Gate Farm – New Hampshire
- From Seed To Table
- Garden to Wok
- Good To Grow
- Growing Vegetables Throwing Shade
- Homestead Pirate
- Kentucky Fried Garden
- Mark's Veg Plot
- Mike's Bean Patch
- Our Plot at Green Lane Allotments
- Rainbow Chard
- Seeding the Good Life
- Shawn Ann's Home and Garden
- Suburban Tomato
- The Gardening Me
Wordless Wednesday: Lap Full O’Sidd
This entry was posted in Cats, Photography and tagged Cats, Photography. Bookmark the permalink.
Awww, so sweet!
Whoa, is that a big cat, or is it just the camera angle? A case of “I look fat in pictures”? 🙂
A very handsome cat! I’m sure you’ll be glad of such an efficient lap-warmer with the colder weather coming.
He is a mama’s boy, so he will mainly be warming her lap!