A Happy Acres Original
2 tbsp coriander, ground
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 jalapeno pepper, diced
1 tsp ginger, minced
1 medium cauliflower, broken into small florets
3 tbsp water
1. Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl, set aside.
2. Heat oil over high heat in wok or skillet. Add cumin seeds, jalapeno and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add cauliflower, stirring well. Reduce heat to medium and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
4. Add spice mixture, stir-fry 1 minute.
5. Add water, reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes, until cauliflower is done.
Nutrition (per serving): 53 calories, 25 calories from fat, 2.8g total fat, 0mgcholesterol, 224mg sodium, 329.4mg potassium, 6.5g carbohydrates, 3.3g fiber, 2.4gsugar, 2.2g protein, 37.1mg calcium, <1g saturated fat.